Keep it classy...Never trashy....Just a little nasty

Wednesday, May 2, 2012





She who wants the world to remain as it is doesn't want it to remain at all.

 Cris
 Pirandello
 Cris y yo
Alejandro

Estas fotos son del fin de semana que pasaron Cristina y Cria en Madrid! Como siempre fue genial tenerles conmigo... siempre me hace muy feliz estar con mis buenos amigos de mi ciudad natal. Gracias chicos! Os quiero muchiooo chachiooos jeje


Those photos are from the weekend that Cristina and Cria spent in Madrid! As usual it was great being with them... it always makes me happy spent my time with my good friends from my hometown. Thanks guys!! i love you both so muchh!!


Swoon- Chemical Brothers (Boys Noize Remix)


Here I leave one of my favorites songs of Chemical Brothers, a good remix of the great Boys Noize. While I was looking for the video I have just realized that this song must be one of the PES 2012 ( the classic PSP football game which every boy both your brother and friends have haha) so probably if some guy listen to this song first thing he will say : " that song is from PRO 2012!! ",just some funny things...

Aaww by the way... Congratz to my parents because today it is their wedding aniversary ! <3



Os dejo una de las canciones que más me gusta de Chemical Brothers, un buen remix de los geniales Boys Noize. Mientras estaba buscando el video  me acabo de dar cuenta de que la canción debe ser una de las nuevas del PES ( el tipico juego de fútbol de la play que todo hombre tanto tu hermano como tus amigos tiene jaja) a si que probablemente si algún tio la escucha lo primero que dirá sera : " Esa canción es del PRO del 2012!! ", simplemente cosas curiosas...


Ahhh y por cierto.. Felicidades a mis padres que es su aniversario! <3



Love Celia 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Celia,

    Thanks for your comment at my blog. I really like yours as well.

    And you are right, I live in the Netherlands :) I'm sure you will have a good time when you move here.

    http://blend-of-life.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/BlendofLife

    Have you seen the GIVEAWAY too? Join in and tell all your girlfriends ;)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Entradas populares